Thursday 17 March 2011

New 'Ingredients to Avoid' Page

Obviously I do a lot of research into ingredients and I realise that it is mostly wasted as I don't record the details for general perusal. I've decided such wastage is just silly, so I added a new page which you can link to at the top of this blog or by clicking here.

The 'Ingredients to Avoid' page will continuously grow along with the 'Q&A' and 'Favourite Brands' pages as I check out new products and scrutinise their contents. If you have any queries, additions, corrections or general comments about this new page please let me know - feedback is essential to maintaining the integrity of this blog. You can email me at sarah@sarahfrascamakeup.com or just leave a comment.

I hope this provides you with a useful tool for making your cosmetics choices.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment